ANGUSalive Needs You!
Visit the ANGUSalive myjobscotland site for details of job opportunities. Current job opportunities include:
ANGUSalive is currently looking to recruit coaches.
If interested, please contact Gail Mallarkey, Children & Families Physical Activity Lead
ANGUSalive is the charity for culture, sport and leisure in Angus. Our sports development officer for Football is currently looking to recruit football coaches to enhance the sport offering.
- Candidates will need to have a minimum Scottish FA 1.1 Qualification, additional training will be given upon employment
- The preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update if already a scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, energetic, and reliable with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of coaching children between the ages of 3 -12 years
- A driving license and access to a car would be highly desirable, but this is not a necessity
If interested, please contact Ross Smith, Development Officer (Football)
Do you want to be your own boss whilst having the best support team on your side? If you are a level three qualified PT you can become a YOUR Personal Training PT today with the UK’s most successful Personal Training brand.
We need you!
Visit the ANGUSalive myjobscotland site for details of job opportunities.