Keeping our customers and colleagues safe
We are continually following Scottish Government guidance to ensure we take all the necessary steps to protect the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
Help us all stay safe by following the guidance below to combat COVID-19.
When visiting our venues please follow the below guidance to keep customers and colleagues safe:
- We advise face coverings to be worn (no requirement for face coverings when exercising).
- At our Sport & Leisure venues, please book and pay for your sessions and activities in advance online via the app or over the phone.
- If you are unable to book and pay in advance please pay via a contactless transaction. Cash will be accepted but we would like to keep this to a minimum.
- Where hygiene stations are provided please use sanitiser upon entry and exit.
- We ask that if you have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or living with someone who has been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 that you do not use our venues and follow government guidance.
What ANGUSalive is doing
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees we will:
- Provide hand sanitiser stations, paper towels and cleaning solutions.
- Clean equipment regularly.
- Address the ventilation requirements in accordance with the current guidance.
- Follow all government advice in making our facilities as safe as possible for our customers.
In addition, detailed risk assessments are carried out in advance of occupying any of our buildings and part of the planning of service delivery.
Risk assessments will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis as guidance and restrictions change. These may ease, or other restrictions may be reintroduced, depending on the level of virus within our community.
Fitness Suite Guidance
Everyone attending our fitness suites should read and follow the below guidance:
- We recommend you book and pay for your sessions either online in advance, via the app or book and pay over the telephone in advance, we will also accept walk-in bookings if spaces are available.
- Please use paper towel and spray provided to wipe down equipment before and after each use and dispose of paper towels in the bins located in the halls or classes.
- Please do not leave the class early or put away equipment until asked to do so by the coach.
- Please contact your sports centre for information on changing rooms.
Swimming Pool Guidance
Please be aware of the new Covid-secure process for arriving and exiting our pools.
- Customers must book and pay for sessions either online, via the app or over the phone prior to visiting the pool.
- Where use of changing rooms and changing villages are permitted, please limit your time to help us maintain hygiene standards.
- Customers will be asked to remove outdoor shoes when on poolside but are welcome to change into clean indoor shoes such as flip flops.
- Thanks again for your cooperation!
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and those attending our theatre and venues:
- enhanced cleaning protocols are in place.
- provision of anti-bacterial hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
- contactless payments/tickets preferred.
- staff fully trained in current guidelines.
- full and comprehensive ventilation protocols.
In addition to these measures other procedures will remain in the short term but will be closely monitored. These include:
- The wearing of face coverings is recommended in our venues.
- Encourage all to respect other people’s personal space.
- Vaccinations are recommended.
- Bar areas are open - pre-ordering for the interval is recommended.
- While we endeavor to contact all customers regarding changes to scheduled dates, it is good practice to check the What's On page to ensure there have been no changes to your booked show before leaving home.
- We suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to arrange refreshments. Payment by card is encouraged.
- Audiences are asked to remain seated after the performance and will be directed by the front of house team on where they will exit the auditorium.
- Refrain from attending if you are unwell, have Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted by NHS Scotland Test and Protect in the last 14 days.
- Box Office will open 1 hour prior to performances and at the opening hours found here.
All of our procedures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure that our audiences can enjoy their visit. Please respect our staff during your visit as they implement the measures we have put in place to support everyone’s wellbeing.
If you need further information prior to your visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require help during your visit, please speak to a member of staff.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
*safety signage provided by The Astute Group